Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Be Blessed



Blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.

The bible says, blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. I've circled many mountains before realizing that any situation he has allowed me to go through is surely the road he wants me to be on. He's taken me through one battle after another, and one trial after another before I realized that was the point, 'He's taken me through.' He's with me all the way and because of his presence I am able to say,' Yes, I am blessed.

(8) For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters which spreads out it's roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes;

He is the nurturer of my life. The very essence of my roots and the one who has planted me on the round in which I stand. His unfailing love for me increases my desire for him. Knowing that without him I'd be lost. I lift my hands up to him in praise for he indeed is the keeper of my soul.

But its leaf will be green.
And will not be anxious in the year of drought
nor will cease from yielding fruit. Jeremiah 17:7 -8

On bended knee I pray for the strength that sustains my life like the rivers water that bathe the roots, nurturing,quenching, protecting from the heat that for others cause drought. I will stand strong refusing to allow the troubles of the day to take hold of my soul. For anxiety has no place here I will not succumb to Satan's fear. For my father says I will not cease to bear fruit. Which will be ripe in its season and ready for his picking.




































No comments:

Post a Comment