Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Press On (3)

The media continues to overload us with images of what they say beauty is suppose to look like. The majority of the teenagers want to dress like one star, get a face lift to look like another, and starve themselves, believing that being as skinny as a runway model will somehow improve there popularity. There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve ourselves we have a responsibility to to take care of the temple God has graced us with. It's when we do these things for the approval of others that we can easily be lead astray...



Having a positive self image begins with knowing who you are in Christ.


How do you view yourself?


Did you know God fearfully and wonderfully made you?


Do you believe you were created in his magnificent image?


You're designed, shaped, molded, and created by him.


For that reason alone your an exquisite and marvelous vessel.



Psalm 139:13-15 (New International Version)
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment