Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Change



I've been there
Where tears that fall no longer reach the exterior
And cries of loneliness are followed by despair
Where the pitch of ones desire pierces the soul
Oblivion to self and what makes one hole
Searching for something to alleviate the pain
On bended knees and hands raised
Silent prayers reveal layers of pain
Layers of shame
Life’s mistakes
It was His cleansing that wiped the tears away
It was His love that carried me every day
Grabbing hold of useless emotions
The obstacles that torment
He Provided change
With in
with out
Change
Eye opening truths to the obstacles that must be faced
With in
With out
change
A change that allows one to acknowledge the challenges
Realizing he is present
In the storm
In the midst
In ones life
Working, maneuvering, building
Changing
With in
With out
Change..





1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-4




No comments:

Post a Comment