Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

To The End


Psalm 62:8Trust in Him at all times, you people;Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah


I love writing, and realize I have a lot to learn but, this is the venue He’s given me. For those who continue to follow me I’m sure you’ll agree trials are something I seem to no much about.

To give a visual view of how often they seem to come in my life I'd have to ask you imagine one who runs track and jumps hurdle after hurdle, knowing there's more ahead with a finish line that doesn’t seem to be in view.

My life continues to be in sink with that runner, hurdle after hurdle, but thanks to God there is a finish line and what I’ve learned in all of this is He’s always with me.
He said he would never leave or forsake us…He’d be with us to the end. What a promise and one only He’s able to keep. As distressing as I’ve allowed the situations in my life to be, and even in my anxiety He continues to stand by me and shed light in areas I’ve never imagined. So my vision is sometimes blurred and in moments of weakness I’ve allowed problems to be bigger than the problem solver. I don’t know about you but I’m so thankful our father is a forgiving one. He knows we are but flesh and I’m sure he shakes his head at me may times, as if to say, ‘Yolanda what did I tell you? Read my words again, focus, believe, and know that I love you.’
I believe he says that to us all.

Brothers and sisters’ in Christ, focus (on Him), believe, and know that He loves you.

2 Samuel 22:31As for God, His way is perfect;The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment