Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life's Lesson

2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


Often time’s trials and despair can hinder our sight. Leading one to believe there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. Experience has taught me that with God there is always ‘light’ and through that tunnel may have been dark, dreary, and lonely for the true believer there’s always a lesson and/or progression in us through him. There was a time in my life when that was hard for me to understand. I thought being a Christian exonerated me from the sheer pain and heartache I’ve had to endure. As he open his word to me I not only learned trials must come but in every situation and circumstance he is truly there to provide the way out. That way out doesn’t always come when we want or expect it, but he always provides. During the difficult times in my life his expression of sheer love for me had never been so powerful. In times when all I had was his word in my heart wrapped with the belief and faith in him to provide and walk me through I realized that was all I needed.

When things in your life seem to be out of control and you don’t know where to turn, turn to the father.

No comments:

Post a Comment