Skip to main content

I'm Here


James 4:8 Come close to God and He will come close to you....


Its been a while since our last conversation.
Days have gone by and you haven't called on me.
Ive been patiently waiting for you.
Waiting for you to spend time with me.

I remember you use too meet me in the mornings
As I recall before your feet touch the floor you'd lift your hands to praise me..
How I miss hearing your voice


You, My beloved child


How long will you let the cares of this world lead you astray
How long will you come up excuses of why you haven't called on me throughout the day


Seek, inquire of and for the lord, and crave Him and His strength (His might and inflexibility to temptation); seek and require His face and His presence (continually) evermore. Psalm 104:4

As rain fell today
I cause the sky to turn grey, but in the midst of the showers

A rainbow peeked through


You had no idea it was Me
Me reminding you
I m here.

You went to the doctors today.
The test results weren't what you expected.
I heard you calling me.
I heard you asking for forgiveness.

" Help me Lord," is what I heard you say

My beloved child
I have been with you everyday


Proverbs 16:20
He who deals wisely and heeds [God's] word and counsel shall find good, and whoever leans on, trusts in, and is confident in the Lord--happy, blessed, and fortunate is he.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Days of Affirmations - Day 13