Skip to main content

Reserved

With elegance and grace he's weaved his way into facets of me
Awakening feelings I never knew existed
Entry into my heart this man has been given
With the ability to view areas not seen by the natural eye
Or touch by a loving hand
This man
The one I didn't believe exist
Yet, prayed for endlessly
Has shined a light where darkness dwell and emptiness called home
A corner where dreams of true love had long been hiding in the shadows of someone else's life
Someone else's love
Some one else's dream
And some else's reality
What a difference God makes when prays are left at his feet
To know that he finds no concern meaningless
Our cares are his cares
our desires his desires
He takes the purity and concerns residing in his child's heart to the greatest height
For He- himself is a lover
One who loves in the purest form
Endlessly
Effortlessly
Honestly
Eternally
Only asking that our faith and trust be in Him
With this belief He's provided a space in my heart I didn't realize was available
A corner only He could have reserved
Allowing the love of one man to enter an avenue only God could preserve
With the ease of a master craftsmen he's gently chipped away the rough edges
Removing the barriers that once blocked the flow of love
Skillfully capturing my attention
Heart
Soul
To God be the glory
For in His infinite way He has reserved this man for me
And me for him
No reservations needed

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. Wow! I love that! So deep! I really enjoyed it! Thank you for your comment on my blog. So when did you meet this man?? I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

28 Days of Affirmations - Day 13

Birthday Wishes In Heaven

Happy Birthday Aunt Van I know your smiling down on us. I wonder how many songs you've led How many times your said ' sing child,' How many times you've kissed the foreheads of your loved ones Asking God to wipe there tears away Before whispering I love you to I'm patiently waiting for you Keep your hand in God's hands And everything will OK .