Skip to main content

My Peace

In a world where there seems to be so much chaos around me 
And noise that is hitting me from every side, 
As I sit still or even in my movement,
He continues to be my peace. 
Sights seen and unseen He handles
Taking away the fears that stem from the cares of this world
 He is my peace
Who is this He I speak of - This he would be Jesus, my Lord and Savior, 
My peace. 
He walks with me, He talks with me, but then sometimes he’s with me - And He's- silent-
Silently providing me with His peace 
The peace that allows me to shake off negativity
You know
The negative things people have said to me
The negative things that have happened to me
The things that rocked my soul-until I gave them to Him
Though their words bang in my hearing like cymbals clanging together in a disturbing rhythm.
 Daily clouding my judgement,and judging me
 Silence
My peace 
My peace in the lost of love ones
My peace when I don’t understand
My peace is He the one who created me
 It was He who said there will be trouble in this world 
And He who told me not to fear
 It is He who provides my covering, my shelter, my every need.
He feeds my hungry soul,
The soul that hungers for him and the nourishment He provides.
He is my peace when I don’t understand what going on
And when events in life have turned over and flipped me to another side of who-I-think I am
His peace calms my stirring soul 
His peace allows me to sleep with ease
He is the God of my salvation, He is the King of Kings, the Lord or lords- he is the all mighty,
He is a strong tower, the rock in the weary land, He is the rose of Sharon the lily of the valley,
He is my peace, my Savior, my father, my peace.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Days of Affirmations - Day 13

Birthday Wishes In Heaven

Happy Birthday Aunt Van I know your smiling down on us. I wonder how many songs you've led How many times your said ' sing child,' How many times you've kissed the foreheads of your loved ones Asking God to wipe there tears away Before whispering I love you to I'm patiently waiting for you Keep your hand in God's hands And everything will OK .