Skip to main content

Little Annoyances





Little annoyances, don’t you get sick of them? Sometimes I want to say ‘devil go bother someone else.’ Why is it when you’re happy and things seem to be going well, something happens to disrupt the flow? And often it’s nothing major but it’s enough to irritate you.
After the first snowstorm my Jeep hasn’t been driving right. So I figure I’d wait until after Christmas to get it serviced. Automatically I assume that’s going to cost me a pretty penny. Today it’s very windy outside and as I picked up the trash the wind blew into the yard I notice the fence at the back of the house was leaning. About an hour later it was broken. And yes I am annoyed. My first thought? ‘I don’t have money for this. I’m trying to save; I’m trying to budget and now this, four days after Christmas.’ My second thought, ‘Lord give me strength.’ So dollar signs start rolling in my head. Dollar signs I don’t think I can afford to part with but then I realize the only thing I can truly predict is God will provide.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass. (Psalm 37:5)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Days of Affirmations - Day 13

Birthday Wishes In Heaven

Happy Birthday Aunt Van I know your smiling down on us. I wonder how many songs you've led How many times your said ' sing child,' How many times you've kissed the foreheads of your loved ones Asking God to wipe there tears away Before whispering I love you to I'm patiently waiting for you Keep your hand in God's hands And everything will OK .