Skip to main content

Red Truck of Mercy


That’s it, I quit, I give up!!
That’s right I’m throwing in the towel, waving the white flag.
I’m finish, I’m done. If I never see snow again it will be too soon for me. I just finished working an eight hour overnight shift and the last thing I want to do is shovel.
As a child I couldn’t wait until it snowed. My cousins and I would spend hours playing in the snow we were supposed to be shoveling. Now when the weather man predicts snow I hope and pray he’s wrong.

I thank God for snow blowers, plows, and throwers. Unfortunately my little snow throwers are gone for the weekend, I don’t have a snow blower and didn’t reach my neighbor who has a snow plow until I was half way done. The bible says to give thanks in all things. When I saw him pull up in his red truck I said ‘Thank you Lord, because you know I’m tired'.



A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing….
(Proverbs 17:22 )

Merry Christmas & God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28 Days of Affirmations - Day 13

Birthday Wishes In Heaven

Happy Birthday Aunt Van I know your smiling down on us. I wonder how many songs you've led How many times your said ' sing child,' How many times you've kissed the foreheads of your loved ones Asking God to wipe there tears away Before whispering I love you to I'm patiently waiting for you Keep your hand in God's hands And everything will OK .